Quantitative Psychological Theory and Musings

Sunday, March 21, 2010

6 Days and No Longer Counting

I apologize for my lack of posts over the last six days.  Everyday, I've been busier than anticipated, always thinking that finishing one or more posts I've been working on was coming the very next day or night.  Hence, I didn't post a message revealing any intention to take a break from posting.

Unfortunately, my posts sometimes take hours to complete, given the research requirements.  Sometimes searching for and/or actually obtaining relevant papers create unanticipated delays, apart from unexpected changes in my general schedule. 

I will try to post more frequently whatever my schedule, but let you know when I'm not certain about the length of a delay.  Thank you for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment