Quantitative Psychological Theory and Musings

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Early Blog Feedback

Some of the early feedback on this blog mentions the need to present my perspectives in simpler terms, so that the less-familiar will be able to easily follow.  I am aware of this problem and will soon move to a phase with much simpler posts.  I am not trying to be a jargon head!

I am just trying to initially lay the foundations for the ideas and issues that will be discussed here over time.  Hence, I have to balance relative simplicity with relative completeness, and the latter unfortunately must currently dominate.  But, this is only for a short time.

Future posts will include simpler presentations of these foundations with applications in addressing subjects such as perspectives on related news, depression, self-esteem, anhedonia, personality, suicide, abnormal psychology, learning, and evolutionary context, to offer a quick list.  I hope early readers will be patient with me a bit longer while I finish these denser posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment